Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Gallery S O Experience - Gallery 2

This gallery looked so small and quaint but had some really great pieces in it. Antoinette was really nice and informative. I was really drawn to the ladder necklace and the paper pearls that were on display. I also liked how this was a gallery to purchase items, not just look. She then took us to the back gallery, which was my favorite part. This space was amazing and I hope I have studio/gallery space like this one day. In this space, I really enjoyed the lint pieces and the high heel piece. I did however enjoy the room more then the work. Overall, I'm glad we stopped. She gave us the idea to see the student interim show at the Royal College which is showing metals and photography that we may go see tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment