Thursday, January 6, 2011

War Horse Experience

I'm not a fan of plays, theater of any sort or anything relating to war for the most part. So for me, this was really hard to get through, plus it was very long for this time at night, especially after the day we had. Either way, I did really enjoy the props, especially all the animals, the lighting and when the scenes flipped to slow motion. I find that even not being into this kind of art, this play made me appreciate it more. I thought they did a great job at being very minimalist on the music and the set. They did a great job at creating a sense of space and different moods through lighting. I can't say I'm glad we did this, but I am excited to say I got to see this play in London way before it comes to NY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment